Fast and cost-effective coating method
Tumbling is a special technique for the fast and cost-effective coating of small wooden parts (e.g. furniture handles and knobs, toys, such as building blocks, puzzle pieces, or also paint brushes, curtain rings and technical wooden articles).
- No extra labour costs for mounting the parts in a machine or system (in contrast to spraying or dipping)
- No paint loss caused by overspray
- The entire process (sanding, colouring, coating) take place inside the drum
- Extremely flexible: with only one system, different types of surfaces (matt to ulta-glossy) can be achieved depending on the number of coats.
- For inexpensive mass products, cost savings can be realised by staining (wood colours) and coating in just one step.
For smaller parts that will be decorated with pictures (puzzles, dice, etc.), we recommend the >ThermalTransferPrinting (TTP).
The lightening of the wooden material through bleaching heightens the colour brilliance of coloured parts (more detailed information available upon request).
Regardless of whether you are a tumbling expert or if you just want to use this technique for your production runs, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to assist you in the optimisation of your systems and processes.