Children's Toys: natural, colourful, and durable
These are the characteristics that your customers appreciate and help you to sell your products. With our lacquers, the toys get an attractive surface with excellent durability and a pleasant feel. Our lacquers are naturally coloured and non-toxic as per DIN EN 71 part 3 and part 9 as well as in accordance with the relevant international standards.
We already have new test reports for the latest European and international toy standards. The products fulfil the asked requirements accoriding to the following points:
- EN 71-3:2019-08 - Migration of certain elements
- EN 71-11:2006-01 - Primary aromatic amines, solvent and monomers
- SAA/SOP 2.5L126 and ICP-OES (according DIN EN ISO 11885) - Cadmium after digestion
- SAA/SOP 2.5L145 - Organic tin compounds
- SAA/SOP2.5.L144 - Type and quantiy of softening agents - phthalates
- AfPS GS 2014:01 - PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- CPSIA 2008 (HR4040), Sectoin 101 and 16 CFR part 1303
(CPSC-CH-E1003-09 2009-04) - Total content of lead
- ASTM F963-17 (see EN 71-3:2014-12) - Migration of certain elements
- EN 71-11:2006-01 / 1907/2006 - Flame retardants
We recommend using either water-dilutable paints (1- and 2-component versions) or, for special requirements, solvent-based 2-component paints, in particular for applications requiring extreme durability, e.g. for children's furniture. Another example is decorations with colour pictures in a single step using thermal transfer printing as an alternative to screen printing.
For surfaces and colour shades that are not in stock in large quantities, maximum flexibility can be achieved by combining ENOLIT-Toy-Hydro-StainConcentrates with clear top coats.
Of course, we also offer colourful, well covering paints, both water-dilutable as well as solvent-based.
The application depends on your quality requirements and type of products: spraying, hand or machine dipping, tumbling, brushing, etc.
We also offer suitable systems for plastics and metals. As you see, we have a lot to discuss.