are the work overalls for your spray booth and protect the surface from dust.
The automotive industry with its extremely high quality standards concerning cleanliness and finish demonstrates it impressively. Your spray booth, too, can be maintained as quickly and cost-efficiently.
To do so, apply the peel-off coating as you would apply paint. Then, peel the resulting protective layer off as a film together with any accumulated dirt or contaminants.
Peel-off Coatings offers the following advantages:
- Shorter downtimes, since residues can be removed very easily
- Reduced labour costs through the quick application with airless equipment
- Easy to use and higher quality through bright and clean cabins
- Less scrap through the optimal combination of peel-off coatings
- Dust-binding coatings for spray booths, combi-boxes, and dry zones (higher "First-Run-OK-Rate")
- Environmentally-friendly and safe, without harmful or aggressive substances.
Even production lines that become dirty easily, such as adhesive presses, printing lines, etc., can be protected with peel-off coating in a particularly cost-effective way. Peel-off coatings are also used successfully during painting and maintenance.
We offer a wide range of proven and specialised peel-off coatings for every area of application.
- Crystal-clear and fully transparent: for panes, lamps, glass and lights
- Can be heated up to 180 °C (356 °F) for short periods; therefore, perfectly suitable for areas that are subject to thermal stress
- Can be washed off with water: for structured surfaces
- Electrically conductive for floors in Ex-areas (explosion protection)
- Excellent chemical and thermal resistance: for masking in electroplating
- Fast-drying and waterproof: for water-sprinkled coating installations
A tip from Zuelch:
Expensive injections moulds, print rollers, dies and other high-quality and sensitive surfaces can be protected safely and reliably during transport and storage by way of peel-off coatings.